Saturday, December 15, 2012

FIRST.

So I made this blog to be a kind of... pseudo-portfolio? Or like, just as a place to post my least-embarrassing best of the best art stuff [because trust me, I draw a lot of ridiculous things]. But then again, a lot of my "best of the best" is probably really embarrassing also. OH WELL.

Okay, intro post, intro post... My name is Nicolette, I like to draw, play video games, draw fanart for video games, and at the very top of my bucket list, next to being a storyboard artist for a well-known studio, is to hug an anteater.

ANYWAYS, bear with me here, I've never used this site before and I'm still trying to get my bearings as well as trying to type in semi-proper capitalization. Apologies in advance for any slip-ups.

Oh and about my blog title- it's based off of my main interwebs handle. And that's all I'm going to say about that, haha.

Other than thaaaaat, enjoy!

[PS- that's Un btw. It's a kind of personal mascot/avatar I draw from time to time~]

No comments:

Post a Comment